Are you a Diabetic?
We invite you to become a member of SDFA by paying a membership fee of Rs. 150 per year
What do you do?
1. Meet your doctors/consultant and go for regular check up as per the advise of your family doctor/ Diabetology consultant..
2. Attend 15 days every day – 5 days a week in the designated centers chosen by you.
3. Thereafter attend 3 days a week and practice the rest of the days in house based on the DVDs and audio VCDs that you can take from us.
4. However, you are welcome to the Yoga Therapy Center, nearest to your residence for practice daily. Yoga Therapy center is in various localities in your city.
5. Please pay the prescribed fees, every month as per the tariff card.
What will you get?
1. Total care of Diabetes by your consultant, SVYASA team of Certified Yoga Therapist, organizers, researchers and doctors for preventing secondary complications of DM, move towards normalcy from disease state and promote positive health.
2. Book on Diabetes of your choice (Languages Eng, Hindi, Kannada), DVD and VCDs on DM; DM Yoga chart.
3. The co-coordinator of SDM of SVYASA will send you Email information on DM & IAYT (Integrated Approach of Yoga Therapy).
4. Regular correction of Yoga practices for continuing the benefits and to avoid stagnation through graded Yoga Therapy modules specific to Diabetes depending on the progress you have made towards normalcy.
SDM – An initiative of
Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana University (SVYASA), Bengaluru
E-mail: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
To register yourself for SDFA, click here Download the form and email to us!